Born in Canada, just outside of Vancouver. Park City holds a special place in Tania Reuben’s heart, her grandfather – a longtime Park City resident - taught her to ski during her Park City visits.
In her early twenties, her passion for skiing took her to Whistler, where she tested her skills by passing the Canadian Ski Instructor Alliance certification and left her heart on the entrance of a number of double black cornices!
Tania now juggles life in Los Angeles with her two children, seven-year-old lil’ Diva and six-year-old lil’ dude, her snowboarding New York based teenage stepson “East Coast”, three pit bulls, and her comedy writer husband (Here Comes The Boom, Zookeeper & King of Queens). Her husband has recently taken up skiing in an attempt to impress Tania and loves to cruise Park City’s well-groomed blues. Nothing brings this Snowmama more joy than watching her own children learning to ski on Park City Mountain – where her own snow passion began!
Tania founded PureNaturalDiva™ in 2009, an eco savvy healthy living website, it has since become a leading green resource. Nurturing her inner diva she is preparing to launch the PureNaturalDiva™ line of all natural & organic perfumes. She can think of nothing more pure, more natural than spending time on a snow-packed mountain.
- Favorite Run: I’ve loved Sunnyside since I was about 15!
- Favorite Lift: Whichever one has the shortest lines! The mountain has so much great terrain that if the lines get longer… there’s always an alternative.
- Favorite Lunch Spot On The Mountain: The views from Summit House are stunning and whenever we eat here, it seems like it’s sunny. What’s not to love!
- Favorite Place for a Date Night Out: We ski so hard… we usually crash before the “night out” begins!
- Favorite Family Dining Place: We keep going back to the RedRock Brewing Company, over and over again. It’s in the Redstone Plaza near Whole Foods.
- Favorite Thing to do Off the Slopes? It’s a tie between the community center for ice skating – my daughter skated here for the first time and now in skating lessons… and Gorgoza Park – I have the best video of my son from our last trip! http://www.purenaturaldiva.com/2012/03/snow-tubing-at-gorgoza-park-for-vlogmoms/ Priceless!
- Best Tip for a Successful Family Winter Vacation: Take advantage of the overnight storage for your ski’s and boots., this way all you are carrying is exactly what you need to get from the condo/hotel to the lift. And… to get more sleep plan to have breakfast at your condo - it’s much faster, heathier, and less expensive than dining in a restaurant.
Get to know the Snowmamas who share the ins and outs of creating unforgettable moments.
Ask A Snowmama
Ask your question about family winter
travel and one of our
Snowmamas will answer.
Connect with Snowmamas
The views expressed on Snowmamas are those of the individual authors, who are independent contractors of Copper Mountain Resort and Killiington Resort and may not be factually accurate. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Copper Mountain Resort, Killington Resort, its owners, its management or its employees. Snowmamas' will receive compensation for their participation as an author.