Stamping Snowmen: A Fun and Easy Wintertime Activity!
Stamp fun painted snowman pictures with recycled paper tubes. This is a fun wintertime activity the kids will love.
- paper towel tube
- plate for paint
- heavy cardstock paper, any color or size
- white or silver paint
- black, orange and red paint
- thin paint brush for details
1. Pour some of your white paint onto your plate. Dip your paper tube into the paint, making sure the whole circle gets paint on it it.
2. Stamp your painted circle onto your paper. You’ll want to do this a few times in a line, overlapping, to create the snowman look.
3. With your other paint colors and thin paint brush, give your snowman a hat, a face, hair, a scarf, buttons, etc.
Now these snowmen are ready for display. Have fun crafting for winter.
Get to know the Snowmamas who share the ins and outs of creating unforgettable moments.
Ask A Snowmama
Ask your question about family winter
travel and one of our
Snowmamas will answer.
Connect with Snowmamas
Related Snowmamas Posts
Add Your Own Comments
The views expressed on Snowmamas are those of the individual authors, who are independent contractors of Park City Mountain Resort, Copper Mountain Resort and Killiington Resort and may not be factually accurate. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Park City Mountain Resort, Copper Mountain Resort, Killington Resort, its owners, its management or its employees. Snowmamas' will receive compensation for their participation as an author.