Snowman Cookie Pops
During the winter, we love to celebrate with fun snowman activities. Here's a yummy treat for the kids to make. It's a sweet treat for a cold winter day: Snowman Cookie Pops!
- mini sandwich cookies – any kind
- white chocolate – melted
- lollipop sticks or flat craft sticks
- candy – mike and ikes, mini m&ms, mini chocolate chips, or gumdrops
1. Open up 3 mini cookie sandwiches.
2. Place your stick onto the creme side of the cookies and press slightly, not too much as you don’t want your cookies to break. I love to use flat craft sticks for these dipped cookies.
3. Add a little melted white chocolate to the second side (the top side) of the cookie and close your cookie. Let this white chocolate harden so your cookie won’t fall apart as you dip it in the bowl of white chocolate to coat. I placed mine in the freezer for a few minutes to help speed this hardening up.
4. Dip your 3 cookies on a stick into the melted chocolate. Use another stick to help coat the whole thing. Place it on a plastic cutting board or wax paper.
5. Quickly add your candy to the tops of the dipped cookies. If your chocolate hardens too quickly, you can place them in the microwave for a few seconds, then add your candy.
6. Let these harden completely (faster if placed in the freezer) and then carefully pop them off the cutting board.
Now they are ready to snack on after building your snowman outside in the snow!
Get to know the Snowmamas who share the ins and outs of creating unforgettable moments.
Ask A Snowmama
Ask your question about family winter
travel and one of our
Snowmamas will answer.
Connect with Snowmamas
Related Snowmamas Posts
Add Your Own Comments
The views expressed on Snowmamas are those of the individual authors, who are independent contractors of Park City Mountain Resort, Copper Mountain Resort and Killiington Resort and may not be factually accurate. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Park City Mountain Resort, Copper Mountain Resort, Killington Resort, its owners, its management or its employees. Snowmamas' will receive compensation for their participation as an author.