Shredded Paper Winter Animals
We're shredding paper to create fun animals or even hearts for Valentine's Day. These are super cute to craft, making for a perfect activity on a winter day.
- shredded paper
- white school or tacky glue
- 1 sheet of cardstock paper
- extra colored paper scraps
- 2 googly eyes per creature
1. With your pencil, draw your image. I’m NOT an artist, so it’s a good thing it doesn’t matter as the paper will cover up my sad excuse for an animal!
2. Add glue to the entire inside of the animal’s body.
3. Grab a chunk of shredded paper and sprinkle it onto your glue. My paper shreds are 1-2 inches long, so I had to scrunch and bend some of them to stay within the outline. Press the paper shreds down, making sure they are in place and then shake off any extra paper that didn’t stick into the box.
4. Glue on your googly eyes and other embellishments.
Display your cute winter animal creations around your house!
Get to know the Snowmamas who share the ins and outs of creating unforgettable moments.
Ask A Snowmama
Ask your question about family winter
travel and one of our
Snowmamas will answer.
Connect with Snowmamas
Related Snowmamas Posts
Add Your Own Comments
The views expressed on Snowmamas are those of the individual authors, who are independent contractors of Copper Mountain Resort and Killiington Resort and may not be factually accurate. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Copper Mountain Resort, Killington Resort, its owners, its management or its employees. Snowmamas' will receive compensation for their participation as an author.