Kid's Craft: Crafting Coffee Filter Snowflakes
Craft these cute and simple snowflakes using a coffee filter. They’ve already got the perfect shape, just fold and cut. You can find these coffee filters at almost any hotel, condo, or grocery store.
Supplies for Coffee Filter Snowflakes:
* coffee filters
* scissors (adult and child scissors)
1. Fold your coffee filter in half.
2. Fold it in half again, and even one more time if you’d like.
3. Using your scissors, start cutting small half circles or triangle cuts out of the folds. Be careful not to cut it all the way in half or you will have 2, any you don’t want that.
4. Open up your snowflake to see what you’ve created. If you need to, fold it back up and continue cutting.
To hang these on a string, tape ribbon or yarn to the back of the snowflake. Line 4-5 up down the string with about 4 feet of ribbon.
Tape these on the wall or windows to create a snowy scene for anywhere in your home.
Get to know the Snowmamas who share the ins and outs of creating unforgettable moments.
Ask A Snowmama
Ask your question about family winter
travel and one of our
Snowmamas will answer.
Connect with Snowmamas
Related Snowmamas Posts
Add Your Own Comments
The views expressed on Snowmamas are those of the individual authors, who are independent contractors of Park City Mountain Resort, Copper Mountain Resort and Killiington Resort and may not be factually accurate. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Park City Mountain Resort, Copper Mountain Resort, Killington Resort, its owners, its management or its employees. Snowmamas' will receive compensation for their participation as an author.