Maggie is a full time Obstetrician/Gynecologist in Austin, TX with Hill Country OBGYN Associates. With her husband, a stay at home dad, and 3 sons, ages 15, 13, and 9 she loves to get away from the Austin heat to a ski and snowboard vacation. Park City Mountain Resort has been the favorite destination since 2007. Maggie started skiing at age 13 on a family vacation to Ruidoso, New Mexico and fell in love with the winter vacation experience.
Maggie prides herself on her ability to translate complicated medical jargon into English for her patients, and brings that talent to the snowmamas blog.
When she’s not enjoying a Park City getaway, Maggie is a middle of the pack triathlete, and if she maintains her current fitness level will make the awards podium in her age group when she is 70 years old.
- Favorite Run: Parley’s Park – This blue cruiser run is a very comfortable and a fun ski for me within my limits.
- Favorite Lift: Crescent – Our youngest son took us on Crescent for the first time after ski school one day. This lift is a quick access point to the middle of everything and became a quick favorite of our family.
- Favorite Lunch Spot On The Mountain: The Mid-Mountain lodge has excellent salads and soups for me, mac and cheese and burgers for the boys and offers a quick return to the Pioneer lift to continue our skiing.
- Favorite Place for a Date Night Out: 350 Main. The atmosphere is romantic and the food is excellent but the Mocha Pot au Crème is worth every delicious calorie.
- Favorite Family Dining Place: The Hapa Grill in Kimball Junction. Our family enjoys sitting Tatami -barefoot around a low table and sharing Asian food in this unique place with something for everyone.
- Favorite Thing to do Off the Slopes? I have really enjoyed renting snowmobiles and riding around in an open snowy meadow with my boys.
Connect with Snowmama Maggie
Ask a Snowmama Winter Family Travel is made easy thanks to answers from our Snowmamas.
Get to know the Snowmamas who share the ins and outs of creating unforgettable moments.
Ask A Snowmama
Ask your question about family winter
travel and one of our
Snowmamas will answer.
Connect with Snowmamas
The views expressed on Snowmamas are those of the individual authors, who are independent contractors of Copper Mountain Resort and Killiington Resort and may not be factually accurate. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Copper Mountain Resort, Killington Resort, its owners, its management or its employees. Snowmamas' will receive compensation for their participation as an author.