Kelly Brock- I was born and raised in Utah. The youngest of 5, keeping up with 3 big brothers and a sister was my ultimate goal, especially when it came to skiing. Skiing was my passion throughout my growing up years and into college – where I met my California born, non skier husband . . . hence I became the ski instructor/ mama to our 3 kids and now “snownana” to 3 of our 4 grandkids, and Ski tour guide to out of state friends.
A Labor and Delivery nurse for 25 years, I now work part time as an Administrative Nurse for Missionary Medical in Salt Lake City.
Recently living in South Africa for three years, I developed a love for the ocean and sun but also a deep gratitude for the changing seasons and world’s greatest snow of Utah.
- Favorite Run: Sunnyside and Glory Hole
- Favorite Lift: Motherload
- Favorite Lunch Spot On The Mountain: Snow Hut – Love the deck when it’s sunny
- Favorite Place for a Date Night Out: Living in Salt Lake we like to attend the plays at Hale Theater in the Round
- Favorite Family Dining Place: Mexican!! El Chubaso
- Favorite Thing to do Off the Slopes? Swim in the pool and sit in the hot tub!!
- Best Tip for a Successful Family Winter Vacation: Be flexible – have lot’s ideas but no timetable.
Connect with Snowmama Kelly B
Get to know the Snowmamas who share the ins and outs of creating unforgettable moments.
Ask A Snowmama
Ask your question about family winter
travel and one of our
Snowmamas will answer.
Connect with Snowmamas
The views expressed on Snowmamas are those of the individual authors, who are independent contractors of Copper Mountain Resort and Killiington Resort and may not be factually accurate. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Copper Mountain Resort, Killington Resort, its owners, its management or its employees. Snowmamas' will receive compensation for their participation as an author.