Top Choices For Christmas Eve And Christmas Day Dinner in Park City
I thought it would be a good idea for out of town families to have some restaurant options in Park City that are offering dinner on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The choices range from sophisticated casual to casual family friendly atmospheres giving you viable options depending on your personal preferences. We have dined at all the restaurants below and there is not a bad choice to make among them.
The restaurants listed below are all on the free city wide bus system and located in the Main Street, Deer Valley and Prospector areas.
- Riverhorse on Main is open both nights from 5pm-9pm and will be offering their regular menu as well as a special holiday plate available on the menu. The Riverhorse is the only restaurant in Utah to have won both the DiRoNA Award and the Mobil Four Star Award. They do take reservations through their website or by calling at 435-649-3536.
- Cisero’s is located on Main Street and will be open both nights from 5pm-10pm. They will be offering their regular menu items as well as a special holiday plate available on the menu. Cisero’s is a very affordable family restaurant that uses a priority waitlist. Please call 435-649-5044 to be added to the priority waitlist. You can add your name to the priority seating list up to 2 months prior to your visit. If there is a wait when you arrive, this process will expedite your wait.
- The Eating Establishment is located on Main Street and will be open both nights from 5pm-10pm. They will be offering their regular menu options as well as some holiday specials. The Eating Establishment is a family affordable option and is the oldest full service restaurant in Park City. They do take reservations by phone and can be reached at 435-649-8284.
- J & G Grill at the St. Regis Deer Valley will be open both nights from 5pm-9pm and will be offering a Prix Fixe 5 course menu both nights for $95 per person. The open kitchen, wood-burning fireplace and stunning views creating an inviting backdrop for superb cuisine at the J&G Grill. Unwind in the sophisticated relaxed atmosphere with grand views of the mountains and Park City. They do take reservations through their website or by calling at 435-940-5760.
- Grub Steak Restaurant is located in Prospector Square and will be open both nights from 5pm-10pm. They will be offering both their regular menu and a special holiday offering. They have a very family friendly atmosphere away from the crowds on Main Street. They do take reservations on their website or by calling at 435-649-8060.
Happy Holidays! Snowpapa Jeff
Get to know the Snowmamas who share the ins and outs of creating unforgettable moments.
Ask A Snowmama
Ask your question about family winter
travel and one of our
Snowmamas will answer.
Connect with Snowmamas
Related Snowmamas Posts
Add Your Own Comments
The views expressed on Snowmamas are those of the individual authors, who are independent contractors of Park City Mountain Resort, Copper Mountain Resort and Killiington Resort and may not be factually accurate. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Park City Mountain Resort, Copper Mountain Resort, Killington Resort, its owners, its management or its employees. Snowmamas' will receive compensation for their participation as an author.