Park City Mountain Resort has multiple options when it comes to getting lunch or just snacks. One of my favorites is Snow Hut restaurant at the base of the Silverlode Lift. Snow Hut is only open in the winter from 9:00 am till 3:30 pm with snacks available from 9am till 11am and lunch served from 11am till 3pm.
Location and Charm
Snow Hut is located at the base of the Silverlode Hi-Speed six-pack lift. Here's some of my top reasons why I like Snow Hut:
- It's one of the most centralized restaurants at Park City Mountain Resort located off of trails in the Bonanza, Silverlode and King Con mountain zones
- Great views of ski runs like King Con, High Card, Chance, Claim Jumper, Prospector and Parley's Park
- The deck on a bluebird day is great for people watching
- On the colder days it's a great place to take your breaks since it's so central to runs off of multiple lifts
- The cozy mountain lodge "feeling"
- Great for family skiing/snowboarding meetup location since it's accessible via black, blue and green runs off of 3 mountain zones
Snow Hut offers a variety of food options that both adult and children can enjoy. The menu includes hand-made sandwiches, chili, soup options that includes their signature chicken noodle soup, salad options, burgers, hot dogs, chicken tenders, quesadillas, seasoned fries and daily specials like sliced turkey breast and gravy.
So give it a try and sit out on the deck soaking in the sun and the views.
Get to know the Snowmamas who share the ins and outs of creating unforgettable moments.
Ask A Snowmama
Ask your question about family winter
travel and one of our
Snowmamas will answer.
Connect with Snowmamas
Related Snowmamas Posts
Add Your Own Comments
The views expressed on Snowmamas are those of the individual authors, who are independent contractors of Park City Mountain Resort, Copper Mountain Resort and Killiington Resort and may not be factually accurate. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Park City Mountain Resort, Copper Mountain Resort, Killington Resort, its owners, its management or its employees. Snowmamas' will receive compensation for their participation as an author.