Looking For Park City Dining Choices On Xmas Eve or Xmas Day? Look No Further!
Whether it's family casual or a sophisticated atmosphere your looking for, Park City has it all for the holidays. If your looking for places that you can have an enjoyable meal and great atmosphere, then I may have just the places for you to try this Christmas season!
I have contacted all the restaurants below to verify the hours and menu types being offered.
- Bistro 412 is open both nights from 5pm-10pm and will be serving off the regular menu with seasonal holiday specials each night. Located at 412 Main Street, they offer a comfortable American Bistro setting with a French flair. They have an outstanding selection of fresh items prepared by talented Chef Adam Ross who brings his own refreshing creativity to the menu. They do take reservations through their website or by calling at 435-649-4440.
- Chez Betty is open both nights from 530pm-9pm and will be serving off the regular menu with some special holiday offerings. Located in the Copper Bottom Inn, just off Park Avenue in historic Park City, Utah, Chez Betty features a warm and unique ambiance, award-winning service, and quality cuisine showcasing Chef Jerry Garcia's renowned culinary expertise. They do take reservations through their website or by calling at 435-649-8181.
- River Horse on Main is open both days for lunch and dinner from 11am-10pm and will be offering their regular menu as well as special holiday features available on the menu. The Riverhorse is the only restaurant in Utah to have won both the DiRoNA Award and the Mobil Four Star Award. They do take reservations through their website or by calling at 435-649-3536.
- Butchers Chop House is open both days for lunch and dinner from 2pm-9pm and will be offering their regular menu and a few chef created holiday specials. Butcher's Chophouse & Bar ihas casual attire, kid friendly menu, and pleasant atmosphere making it one of Park City's favorites. Located at the base of the town lift, off 7th and Park Avenue they take reservations through their website or by calling 435-747-0040.
- Cisero's is located on Main Street and will be open both nights from 4pm-930pm. They will be offering their regular menu items as well as special holiday plate items available on the menu. Cisero’s is a very affordable family restaurant that uses a priority waitlist. Please call 435-649-5044 to be added to the priority waitlist. You can add your name to the priority seating list up to 2 months prior to your visit. If there is a wait when you arrive, this process will expedite your wait.
- The Eating Establishment is located on Main Street and will be open both days for lunch and dinner from 5pm-9pm. They will be offering their regular menu options as well as some holiday specials. The Eating Establishment is a family affordable option and is the oldest full service restaurant in Park City. They do take reservations by phone and can be reached at 435-649-8284.
All the restaurants are on the free city wide bus system!!
Happy Holidays! Snowpapa Jeff
Get to know the Snowmamas who share the ins and outs of creating unforgettable moments.
Ask A Snowmama
Ask your question about family winter
travel and one of our
Snowmamas will answer.
Connect with Snowmamas
Related Snowmamas Posts
Add Your Own Comments
The views expressed on Snowmamas are those of the individual authors, who are independent contractors of Park City Mountain Resort, Copper Mountain Resort and Killiington Resort and may not be factually accurate. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Park City Mountain Resort, Copper Mountain Resort, Killington Resort, its owners, its management or its employees. Snowmamas' will receive compensation for their participation as an author.