Plan Your Day With The "My Mountain Planner Tool"
Park City Mountain Resort has made it so simple for you to have a fun filled day by using the "My Mountain Planner" tool. This tool is available both on the website and the new Park City Mountain Resort App for iPhone and Android! My Mountain Planner will allow you the chance to explore the 7 mountain zones to the fullest extent, based on your ability level, as you choose your options based on your personal selections. It's full of tips, stats, vertical, mileage, where to stop for hot chocolate breaks and lunch. The best thing is that you can download/print the file to bring on your trip and email it to your friends to brag on your accomplishments!
The tour types offered are for all abilities and are broken out into 6 main tour types with multiple sub categories offering energetic, or relaxed options, ranging from 14 miles to 25 miles in length. Each tour has a Tour intro section breaking your tour out by lifts and runs, Tour Summary section outlining your tour, Mountain Zone Overview Tour and the Tour Stats (your bragging rights!) section. So the possibilities are there for anyone, of any ability, to have FUN!!
Six main tour types with sub categories
- Green Tours - Groomed- Energetic or Relaxed
- Blue Tours - Bumps, Groomed, Steeps, Groomed/Bumps, Groomed/Steeps, Bumps/Steeps and Groomed/Bumps/Steeps
- Black Tours - Groomed Signature Runs, Bumps, Groomed Signature Runs/Bumps, Groomed Signature Runs/Bowls-Trees-Powder, Bumps/Bowls-Trees-Powder and Groomed Signature Runs/Bumps/Bowls-Trees-Powder
- Tours featuring Terrain Parks- Groomed Signature Runs, Bumps, Groomed Signature Runs/Bumps, Groomed Signature Runs/Bowls-Trees-Powder, Bumps/Bowls-Trees-Powder and Groomed Signature Runs/Bumps/Bowls-Trees-Powder
- Historic Tours - Highlighting Historic markers at the resort
- Family Tours- Green and Blue, Blue and Black and Green/Blue/Black
I took the Blue-Energetic tour and it was a blast! At the end of the day I was able to look back and say "WOW" at what I had accomplished in mileage and vertical!
So, what are you waiting for! Get out there and use the My Mountain Planner for a fun filled day!
Get to know the Snowmamas who share the ins and outs of creating unforgettable moments.
Ask A Snowmama
Ask your question about family winter
travel and one of our
Snowmamas will answer.
Connect with Snowmamas
Add Your Own Comments
The views expressed on Snowmamas are those of the individual authors, who are independent contractors of Park City Mountain Resort, Copper Mountain Resort and Killiington Resort and may not be factually accurate. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Park City Mountain Resort, Copper Mountain Resort, Killington Resort, its owners, its management or its employees. Snowmamas' will receive compensation for their participation as an author.