I am a registered nurse (RN) who just graduated with my master’s degree for family nurse practitioner all while raising my four wonderful children with my supportive husband, Frank. My children are Alexis (14), Sebastian (11), Gabriella (6), and Olivia (3), so you see I have the experience of a mother on the mountain with children of all ages.
I grew up in sunny Florida always visiting the beach so I never got to experience the mountains. My husband always wanted our family to have a common bond and joy for skiing or snowboarding on the mountain together, so he taught me to ski in 2002 and then we started coming to Park City in 2005 and haven’t went anywhere else since. We haven’t missed a ski season since then and with four children and multiple friends coming with us to Park City I have experienced and enjoyed this town and what it has to offer. Follow our adventures at my new blog, Having Fun Mama.
- Favorite Run: Home Run or Thaynes Canyon
- Favorite Lift: Bonaza
- Favorite Lunch Spot On The Mountain: Summit House
- Favorite Place for a Date Night Out: La Cantina
- Favorite Family Dining Place: Loco Lizards
- Favorite Thing to do Off the Slopes? Walk on Main Street to go shopping
- Best Tip for a Successful Family Winter Vacation: Don’t plan too many activities while you are on a winter vacation because being on the mountain can be very exhausting for everyone. Plan on one or two musts while you are on the snow that the family will enjoy and then if you have the energy or time you might be able to squeeze in some more.
Connect with Snowmama Donna
Get to know the Snowmamas who share the ins and outs of creating unforgettable moments.
Ask A Snowmama
Ask your question about family winter
travel and one of our
Snowmamas will answer.
Connect with Snowmamas
The views expressed on Snowmamas are those of the individual authors, who are independent contractors of Park City Mountain Resort, Copper Mountain Resort and Killiington Resort and may not be factually accurate. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Park City Mountain Resort, Copper Mountain Resort, Killington Resort, its owners, its management or its employees. Snowmamas' will receive compensation for their participation as an author.